We will ride the villager's boat with the full safety regulation to see the wild dolphin on the sea. The boat driver is the local people on there who are really expert with the wild dolphin. So make sure your camera always ready to take an amazing dolphin picture cos the boat driver will drive the boat really close to the dolphin.
Itinerary (12 hours - start at 3 AM):
03:00 AM−05:30 AM: Pick up from the Hotel (Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak & Canggu). Drive to wild dolphin's spot on the North of Bali. On the way, you can see how Bali look like at night, seen from the height.
05:30 AM–06:00 AM: Arrive in the dolphin’s beach point. Before begin the wild dolphin adventure we will provide the hot drinks while you enjoy a soothing breeze on the beach in the early morning.
06:00 AM–08:00 AM: Then, you will begin the adventure looking for the wild dolphins directly in the ocean, at the same time you can look around how amazing Bali's sunrise look like from the north side of the island with a row of the hills as the background of the view.
08:00 AM−09:00 AM: After enjoying the amazing sunrise with the wild dolphins, we will going to the Singaraja city (Capital city of Bali on the past age) to find a breakfast on the local area.
09:00 AM−11:00 AM: After a great morning experience, we will bring u to the coziest sulfur hot spring in Buleleng area. Were a great place to spend the rest of the morning easing the muscles after the early morning trip.
11:00 AM−12:00 PM: Lunch.
12:00 PM−03:00 PM: After lunch, we have 2 optional places to go. You can choose one of them or maybe both if we have enough time.
First, we can do trekking on Sekumpul waterfall. But you should have enough energy to do trekking here because the way to the waterfall is quite challenging & steep, that’s why there are a local guide who will accompany you to passing this trekking route.
Another option, we can going to a Luwak coffee plantation. Enjoy the beautiful rice field view while share a refreshing coffee which is really interesting.
Then we drop you back off at your hotel with plenty of memories that will last you a lifetime! :)
What should guests bring with them:
- Swimsuit to swim in the sulfur natural hot spring or the waterfall. (If you going to swim in sulfur natural hot spring, better don’t wear the white color swim suit because the sulfur would change it become yellow color)
- Camera to take amazing picture.
- Boat to see the wild dolphin.
- Hot drinks on the early morning.
- Driver with a Good English.
- Car with Air conditioner.
- Mineral Water.
- Trekking in Sekumpul Waterfall entrance fee & local guide for trekking if TAKE ‘Trekking in Sekumpul Waterfall’ Package
- Sulfur Natural Hot Spring Entrance fee.
- Lunch cost.
- Trekking in Sekumpul Waterfall entrance fee & local guide for trekking if DIDN’T TAKE ‘Trekking in Sekumpul Waterfall’ Package
- Tips for driver or guide if you think it's worth. :)
Another Available Package in booking option:
How to Book, Check the availability & Cancellation Policy
For booking, just click the 'Book Now' button on the booking section and we will confirm right away.
If you are looking to check availability or have another question, you can also email us NOW or send the message on Whatsapp +62 899 911 1354 and we will confirm right away.
We don't have cancellation policy because most of our transaction is cash. But if you want to cancel, please cancel it 24 hours before the activities begin. Because we need to pay for the rent car, refuel a petrol and booking your tickets. So please be wise & keep happy :)